8/02/2012

style spotlight


source; tumblr

So here it is! The post that I've been wanting to make. I'm going to be doing a style spotlight some time here and there. This will be where I focus on one star's style and y'know pick my favorite outfits that I've seen her or him wear. This time, like I've mentioned in my last post, is Miley Cyrus. I wasn't a big fan of her style but lately, she's been wearing a lot of new ~styles. By that I mean, it seems like her style has changed, for the better obviously. I absolutely love the clothes she wears to Pilates, it's super basic but she puts the pieces together so well. I also think it has to do with her new toned body; she looks amazing in everything! She's definitely one of my style inspirations now. If you guys want any stars that I should do a style spotlight on, then comment below! -jenny

find me on: tumblr | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'



1 comment:

  1. Miley Cyrus & has great style! And her body is amazingg! loove your blog :)
    Sara xx
    www.Meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete