8/01/2012

not strong enough






source; tumblr

Another list of inspiration/finds of the day or week. Of course a picture of Andrew Garfield is an essential in this list ;) I really want the iron on's of the pink skeleton hands. I found a shirt with those on it, but it was the acrylic image not the actual iron-on. Most of these pictures are from tumblr, which is where I find most of my inspiration as well. I think I might do a post of Miley Cyrus tomorrow or an upcoming day. Her style has been amazing lately, I wish I could have her closet :( I found some of her outfits and most of them are from American Apparel. That goes to show, simple is always great. - jenny

find me on: tumblr | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

both of us (feat. taylor swift) - b.o.b

No comments:

Post a Comment