8/14/2012

frank + derol

source; youtube

Hey guys! I just wanted to share this awesome song that's been on replay for me for the past week. This is a song called Barely Love You Too by Frank + Derol. If you guys didn't know before, Brandi Cyrus is in this group. And, if you guys don't know who I'm talking about, Brandi Cyrus is Miley Cyrus's sister! I can definitely see that the music gene runs in their family. Brandi and Codi Caracao formed this group after they bonded over their love for music. This is the only song they have out so far, but I'm excited for their next songs. I love the tune of the song and it's just a really easy listening song. I hope you guys like this song as much as I do :) -jenny
Check out Frank +  Derol here

find me on: tumblr | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

thinkin bout you - frank ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment