12/27/2015

new in: boxing day sale



Hi everyone! Hope every had a great Christmas! My Christmas was absolutely amazing and couldn't have asked for a better relaxing weekend. I wanted to go shopping after Christmas because of all the after-Christmas sales (or Boxing Day sales as some of you call it) were going on. My mom and I made an impulse decision to go to our mall after dinner to do some looking around. I wasn't sure if I was going to find anything but Zara did me well! There's a new Zara that just opened in a mall that's about 40 minutes from my house and it's definitely bigger and has more variety of selections than the Zara that's about half the time closer.







This happens every year but this weekend I've decided to clean out my closet to have a more simple wardrobe. I'm planning on selling some of the clothes to local stores but if they don't take them, I'll probably just donate them to the local charity store. Lately my style inspirations have been models (e.g. Gigi and Bella Hadid, Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner), male musicians (e.g. Harry Styles, Matty Healy of The 1975), or Youtubers (e.g. Sunbeamsjess). It's odd to say that my style inspiration comes from Harry Styles but he is a fashion icon. I absolutely love how effortless his looks look with just a simple button down, jeans, and those YSL boots. I can't quite afford the shoes that he flaunts (although hopefully maybe one day...) but these reminded me of him so much. The Hadid sisters have amazing sense of style. I'm loving the model off-duty look because, once again similarly to Harry Styles, it's the effortless look but the shoes and bag just make the outfit put together. I've been meaning to get a bag for ages and glad I stumbled upon this beauty. It's unique and large enough to hold everything I stuff into my bag. I really recommend everyone check out the Zara sale! They have basic pieces on sale as well as the more extravagant statement pieces. 

Can't believe it's almost 2016, Happy (almost) New Year!

x, Jenny

find me on: tumblr // pinterest // polyvore

Song of the day: SUBURBIA by Troye Sivan

3 comments:

  1. That bag is amazing, so is the table. haha

    http://isoldeculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are super cute! <3 Sending love from www.shebebutfierce.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool boots !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/12/discover-farfetch-app-exclusive-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete